Thursday, June 17, 2010

Shopping List

Well.. Is me again. haha... I think is the season that I start planning and wanting to buy stuff for myself. Or rather wanting to get, be it buying it myself, or given as a gift. *hint hint*

Lately God has been good. Company is doing quite well. And I believe things will be even better in days to come. So I am getting all excited, about wanting to get some new toys for myself.

Here is the list (pulling out of my head):

1. iPhone 4 - 32GB
2. Blackberry T (Perhaps) - Not top on the list though
3. BMW M3
4. Lotus Europa SE
5. Kawasaki Ninja 250cc
6. Tag Heuer (Porsche edition)
7. Converse
8. Supra Shoes
9. An office for Playfolio
10. A Condominium
11. A new suit
12. A vest
13. Nissan Fairlady Z350
14. Nissan Silvia S15
15. PRADA!!

Wow! So glam!

Ok! All this are just plans. Nothing firm yet. But is good to have. hahaha...

Woots! God is good! =)

No comments: