Friday, April 11, 2008

An Opportunity to shine!

It feels great when opportunities jumps at your footstep and knows at your door. The best is you grab hold of it and make it big.

Yesterday was a dream come true for me, as I met up with my colleague - Mike's friend, Kelvin Yap. - He is a racer for the perodua team. We had a chat during breakfast, he knew I was into motorsports. Well Mike had mention to Kelvin before about my interest and passion in life. But Kelvin is a super busy man, and it is very hard to met him. But finally I had the chance to do so.

There will be a race next month. A Rally! woo hoo! He proposed that he be the driver, and I navigate. It is the 1st time I have ever experience this. And I am still in a state of shock. He when through explaining what rally is all about, and the timing of each check point is crucial. It got my heart beating fast. I just can't wait to be in the car now. haha...

We will be going to Sepang soon. Hopefully. So he can see how I drive. and give me tips on what I can do, and what can I improve.


Oh man! It's just too good to be true.

This weekend there will be a race in Sepang (Malaysia Super Series). He is the pit crew. haha... I will try my best to make it, as this week is PC fair at KLCC. Dilemma man.

But I am happy. Bring it on! I am ready to shine!

No comments: