Friday, April 18, 2008

My 1st Sepang Debut

I went to Sepang for the 1st time. Shy I know. But well there is always a 1st time for everything. haha...

I was there for the Malaysia Super Series. It was the most awesome-est experience of my life.

Car engine blown! Rain started! Car spun 360 in the rain... Oh man, what more can you ask for - well at least for the 1st time.

I personally enjoyed the Super saloon category. IT was really about the test of skill, precision and timing, and the cooperation within the pit to get the car up and running again. It was the best.

You can view more of the pictures here.

Pictures from terato.










*Updates!
I just found out that my drifting inspiring friend was driving in one of the race that day. Her car...

Yea! Leona Rockz! You can also check out her blog here.

No comments: