Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I'm still alive!

*cricket sound*

Damn! 6 months MIA from my blogspot. If it wasn't because of bumping into another blogspot of a friend of mine, I would have long forgotten about my humble little blogspot.

Anyway... Have repented since then, and will start updating my blog.

But seriously, I am a boring person, nothing major ever seem to happen to me, is a slow and steady. This really shows it on my blog isn't it. You can't blame me for that.

I don't have a grenade to catch, or a blade to throw my hands, and even a train to jump in front of. So nothing dramatic ever happens to me.

But I got a vlog channel! Lol...

Ok... Is not as bad as you think it is, I got stuff on it okay!

Check it out here. And if you love me, you will subscribe to my channel. And if you hate me, well you can still subscribe, who knows I will mention you. Lol...

So I am signing out right now. Perhaps coming back in a week or two. Don't go running away from me now. As long as I am still alive, I will be speaking here.

No comments: