Thursday, April 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Hazel!

It was late last night, at 1st I though of going to sleep, as it was kinda late, but yet it not one those normal days that I just drive home after work, today was my good friends birthday. So a group of us went down to The Curve to give her a surprise, well it was suppose to be a surprise, but due to miscommunication, the birthday girl ended up know that we are coming. But is was still good.

We celebrated her birthday at McDonald's at The Curve.

My bestest best friend.


We all prepared a very unique birthday cake for her.


Now you know we went to McDonald's. haha.



Hazel with the cake.



Making 21 wishes.



Cutting the "cake".



And finally this is everyone that made it happened.


*not in the picture: Leow Hunter, Neoh Eng Kim and me. sigh...

No comments: