Sunday, December 30, 2007

It is affecting my life!

It is really affecting my life, after the last post, my head hasn't stop spinning about the rumors and gossips I heard about me.

What give them the right to talk about me this way? and who are they to judge?

But something I've learn through this incident is that I know where my stand is and if they think they are so good and can do better than me, then show it to me. Try doing my work and see. There is one thing I know for sure is that they can't. Just see that 2 days of my absent, everything gone bad. And because of that they are now shifting the blame. Well, no one ever thinks they are wrong, everyone thinks that they are always right.

I confess I am wrong.

So I am SORRY!

There! I said it!

So stop bugging me! Those who talk bad about others, most likely they are like that themselves!

So peace out!

No comments: